Thursday, March 06, 2008

Creativity . . . your yardstick

I’ve become reluctant to say we’re a different company as this should be proven in what you and not how we describe ourselves. Many people say they’re being different but nothing else about them says this. It seems we think we’re more distinct than we act. How many people really raise the bar on themselves all the time?

How do we even begin measure creativity between two of similar products or companies?

I have seen that most people who describe themselves as innovative are not, because you should be the living definition without saying it. So, what I ask myself lately is, am I being unconventional now or acting outside of known convention? This in itself could be a bit a premature but the fact is looking as though you’re out-of-a-box doesn’t mean you are out of your own.
blog comments powered by Disqus

ShareThis

Subscribe Now: standardSmall