Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The quality of your network

I have been frustrated at how slow my business progress hass been until I realized that my network also contributed to this. It is a fact the people you associate with contribute to your mindset and just by improving your association your income has the potential to double.

So, as a means of improving my network, meeting like-minded people and assisting other people to improve their businesses I established www.aquanova.co.za

How have you been changing your business?

Now things just happen and continually grow even without my effort - at times - but there are other online resources that I utilize.

If you realize that there is more to your company than what is available to the public then go to http://www.aquanova.co.za/events.html and attend the upcoming seminar by aQuaNova.
blog comments powered by Disqus

ShareThis

Subscribe Now: standardSmall