Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What message do you . . . .

. . . . send to clients and the prospects you want? Or need as it is in many cases.

I was reading about a talk some politicians made relating to the economy and some other significant things. We very often miss important things because the message doesn't speak to us. Quite frankly I'd much rather watch a dung beetle at work, with a peg on my nose, after I after it.

Most marketing messages don't speak to the people intended.

Things I consider when talking people are:

* Does this speak to "a" person? Or have I become verbatim?
* What do you "the prospect" get from it?

Don't get up with your own hype. Unless you are in parliament and have the national broadcaster air your speech. The people don't have to fall asleep listening to you.

ShareThis

Subscribe Now: standardSmall